We're Open on Saturday!We know that orthopedic accidents don't just happen during the week, so we're here for you on Saturday mornings as well so you can carry on with your weekend.
- See an orthopedic specialist right from the start.
- Avoid a trip to the ER.
- Get immediate specialty care for minor orthopedic injuries needing urgent attention but do not require an ER visit, such as:
- Sprained or twisted ankles
- Broken or fractured bone
- Injury at sports practice
- Neck or back pain
- Muscle strains or tears
- Injury after a fall
Peachtree Orthopedics' Saturday Clinic is open from 9 - 11 a.m. at our West Paces office. Call 404-355-0743 for a same day appointment with a certified orthopedic specialist.
Outpatient Joint Replacement at Peachtree OrthopedicsOutpatient total joint replacement has been made possible by recent advances in technology, anesthesia, and minimally invasive surgical techniques. Streamlined surgery, along with the proper physical therapy regimen, means an easier procedure and a faster recovery. Other benefits include:
- Outpatient surgery centers are less intimidating for patients.
- A streamlined procedure means lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Minimized tissue damage, less scarring and fewer complications.
- Pain management techniques for less medication, fewer side effects.
- Being home the same day and a quicker return to your activities.
[ View Video ]
Feel Better Faster | VideoIt's our goal to get back to doing the things you love. Watch the video and find out why Atlanta trusts Peachtree Orthopedics.
[ View Video ]
Saturday Morning ClinicOur Saturday Clinic, now primarily held at our West Paces location or occasionally at our Northside location, is open every Saturday from 9 - 11 a.m. Walk-ins welcome or appointments available: whatever works best for YOU.
Call 404-355-0743 to learn more and to confirm the location for the date you'd like to visit.
AAOS Face-OffBy: Xavier A. Duralde, MD and Walter B. McClelland Jr, MD
Dr. Xavier Duralde and Dr. Walter McClelland were featured in a recent American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) publication (AAOS Now) debating the treatment approach to bicep tendon pathology. This prestigious publication is read by a global network of over 39,000 orthopedists.
[ Read The Article ]
GSU+Peachtree OrthopedicsWe were proud to be the presenting game sponsor during the February 18 men's basketball game vs. UT Arlington. This included an on-court presentation to Dr. Etty Griffin, long-time GSU men's baskeball team physician, and her assistant, Tanya Maxwell. Go Panthers!
[ Like This Post On Facebook ]